Visiting Professors & Post-doc
Research Associate of the Laboratory of Histochemistry and Electron Microscopy, 1stDepartment of Psychiatry, Medical School, NKUA)
- Laboratory Teaching Staff, Medical School, NKUA
- Research Associate of the Laboratory of Histochemistry and Electron Microscopy, 1stDepartment of Psychiatry, Medical School, NKUA)
- The effect of perinatal hypoxia on the catecholaminergic systems of the neonatal human brain
- Chromatin and histone modifications in peripheral blood leukocytes of patients with psychiatric disorders
- Ultrastructural changes in diseased muscles (inherited and acquired neuromuscular diseases)
Dr. Marios Krokidis
National Center for Scientific Research “Demokritos”
Eleftheria Polyxronidou is a member of the Computational Biology & Medicine Group of the Biomedical Research Foundation (Academy of Athens) and a research associate in the Informatics and Telematics Institute (ITI). She received her Diploma in Production Engineering and Management from the School of Engineering of Democritus University of Thrace and her MSc in Energy Technologies and Sustainable Design from the Department of Mechanical Engineering of University of Cyprus.
Her research interest focus on Molecular Dynamics, Homology Modelling, NGS and Multiple Sequence Alignments, and Biological databases.