Visiting Professors & Post-doc
Research Associate of the Laboratory of Histochemistry and Electron Microscopy, 1stDepartment of Psychiatry, Medical School, NKUA)
- Laboratory Teaching Staff, Medical School, NKUA
- Research Associate of the Laboratory of Histochemistry and Electron Microscopy, 1stDepartment of Psychiatry, Medical School, NKUA)
- The effect of perinatal hypoxia on the catecholaminergic systems of the neonatal human brain
- Chromatin and histone modifications in peripheral blood leukocytes of patients with psychiatric disorders
- Ultrastructural changes in diseased muscles (inherited and acquired neuromuscular diseases)
Dr. George J. Dimitrakopoulos
Assistant Professor at the Department of Informatics and Telematics of the Harokopio University of Athens, Greece.
Dr. George J. Dimitrakopoulos is currently an assistant professor at the Department of Informatics and Telematics of the Harokopio University of Athens, Greece. His research interests include: Intelligent transportation systems, Wireless Communications, Cognitive Networks, Autonomous Systems
Dr. Aristidis G. Vrahatis
Aristidis G. Vrahatis is a Postdoctoral Researcher in Department of Computer Science and Biomedical Informatics of University of Thessaly and in Department of Informatics of Ionian University. His research interest is in the fields of Artificial Intelligence, Complex Systems Modeling, Pattern Recognition, and Network Medicine. His research focuses on developing novel Artificial Intelligence algorithms for Modeling and Unraveling Complex Biological Diseases and Systems. Bioinformatics and Systems Biology.
Dr. Marios Krokidis
National Center for Scientific Research “Demokritos”
Eleftheria Polyxronidou is a member of the Computational Biology & Medicine Group of the Biomedical Research Foundation (Academy of Athens) and a research associate in the Informatics and Telematics Institute (ITI). She received her Diploma in Production Engineering and Management from the School of Engineering of Democritus University of Thrace and her MSc in Energy Technologies and Sustainable Design from the Department of Mechanical Engineering of University of Cyprus.
Her research interest focus on Molecular Dynamics, Homology Modelling, NGS and Multiple Sequence Alignments, and Biological databases.