- VWR SEROLOGICAL PIPETTES, SINGLE USE,
- VWR CRYOGENIC VIALS 2ml, SELF-STANDING, INTERNAL THREAD, SILICONE O-RING
- Supor® 200 PES Membrane Disc Filter
- GN-6 Metricel® MCE Membrane Disc Filters
- E.Z.N.A.® Total DNA/RNA Isolation Kit
E-Z 96® Total DNA/RNA Isolation Kit
The E.Z.N.A.® DNA/RNA Isolation Kit is designed for the simultaneous isolation of both genomic DNA and total RNA from the same cells or tissues. The sample is first lysed and homogenized in a special denaturing buffer, spun to pellet RNA and undigested particles, and then the supernatant is applied to a HiBind DNA spin column to bind DNA. The RNA pellet is dissolved and purified by a HiBind RNA spin column. Since there is no need to divide the sample into two parts for separate purification procedures, maximum yield of DNA and RNA can be purified from the entire sample.
Based on the principle of the E.Z.N.A.® DNA/RNA Isolation Kit, the E-Z 96 DNA/RNA Isolation Kit is designed for the high throughput isolation of both genomic DNA and total RNA simultaneously from cells or tissue samples with a 96-well plate format.