EQUIPMENT → Optical Microscopy
Our laboratory is equipped with a research Inverted Microscope for live cell imaging.
- Built on a robust foundation and able to grow as your needs evolve, features flexible construction with an easy-access light-path and offers high-definition widefield imaging with minimal loss of light.
- Equipped with a camera, provides fast user-friendly, high resolution digital imaging with high reproducibility.
- Fluorescence System
- Enables real-time confocal observation of images with excellent sectioning
- Features high-output liquid light guide illumination and a fluorescence mirror unit with a high S/N ratio providing images with bright fluorescence and minimal noise.
- Reliable High Resolution Images that are Clear and Bright
- Bright, Uniform Fluorescent Illumination
- Ideal Observation and Capture of Time-Lapse Images
- Sophisticated Imaging Options with Interchangeable Optical Modules
- Observation method
- Differential interference contrast
- Phase contrast
- Simple polarized Light
- Transmitted light illuminator
- Fluorescence illuminator